List of Career Blogs & Forums for Job Seekers
Career Blogs & Forums for Job Seekers provide information and resources covering a wide array of career topics including interviewing, salary negotiation, career change, and much more.
I urge all serious job seekers to leverage the value of these Career Blogs & Forums for Job Seekers. Sign up for newsletters, read posts regularly, and contribute when you have something to share!
Many of the popular Career Blogs & Forums for Job Seekers are geared toward a specialization or niche area so make sure to do your research and find ones that are a match for your needs.
Here’s the list of the Career Blogs & Forums for Job Seekers:
- Ask a Manager is a resource center for professionals to get answers to career-related topics from a manager’s perspective.
- Balance (by About.com) helps users learn how to find a job in any field, and get expert advice on resumes, cover letters, job applications, and job interviews.
- Blogging 4 Jobs uncovers the unwritten rules for job seekers, HR, and business profession
- Career Addict publishes the latest career development tips, industry insider knowledge, witty entertainment, how-to guides and advice on how to achieve your goals in life.
- Career Rocketeer is for all go-getters, self-starters and challengers of the status quo who recognize the need to refuel on their flight to job search success and career fulfillment.
- Career Metis is a one-stop career resource center to share and discuss articles and news on a range of career-related topics.
- Career Shifters helps motivated people who want more fulfillmen
t from their work move into a career they love.
- Career Tips To Go is an online magazine providing practical career advice you can use.
- Hiring Site (by CareerBuilder) is full of actionable advice from career experts looking to help you take the next steps.
- HR Nasty is your corporate insider, revealing career strategies to help you land a job, advance your career, and avoid career limiting moves.
- Introvert Whisperer provides smart, actionable career advice for ambitious introverts.
- Job Seekers Blog (that’s us!) offers expert advice, resources, tips, and tools for job seekers of all industries and experience levels.
- Job-Hunt provides over 1,000 articles by genuine experts in job search and careers.
- Job Mob is filled with expert interviews
and straight-talking advice based on real world experience with lots of humor thrown in.
- Muse is your ultimate career finder and guidance destination.
- Penelope Trunk is one of the industry’s most popular blogs with a unique twist.
- Personal Branding Blog is your #1 resource for personal branding online.
- Recruiter Today is the career and employment magazine of recruiter.com with a range of articles for job-seekers.
- Resume Tips is a forum to share or get tips and advice on your resume.
- Reviews created a comprehensive guide to help careers seekers determine which sites will yield desirable results and share tips on how to maximize their job hunting experience.
- ThriveYard is a career website providing in-depth career success articles, videos, slides, courses and infographics to help people get jobs, love their jobs and succeed in their careers.
- Undercover Recruiter is the #1 recruitment and career blog in the world.
- WorkAlpha is a hub for career and HR professionals to share their knowledge and expertise.
- Work Shift Hub conducts research to provide free reports and recommendations on the top certifications, training, and advice for your career.
View the full Job Seeker Resources List >>