List of Architecture Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Architecture Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Architecture professionals.
Membership in Architecture Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Architecture Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Architecture Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Architecture Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Design Drafting Association (ADDA) is dedicated to serving the professional growth and advancement in the professional design drafting/graphic community.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) is the leading professional membership association for licensed architects, emerging professionals, and allied partners.
- American Institute of Architectural Students (AIAS) is an independent organization representing architecture students in North America and around the world.
- American Society of Architectural Illustrators (ASAI) is dedicated to the advancement and recognition of the art, science and profession of architectural illustration.
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) is the national professional association for landscape architects.
- Association of Architecture Organizations (AAO) is open to architects, curators, design educators, and individuals w/out active volunteer or employment ties with an architecture organization or design school.
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture (ACSA) is a nonprofit, membership association founded in 1912 to advance the quality of architectural education.
- Association of Licensed Architects (ALA) is an organization open to all architects and professions related to architecture.
- National Organization of Minority Architects (NOMA) fosters justice and equity in communities of color through outreach, community advocacy, professional development and design excellence.
- Society of American Registered Architects (SARA) stresses a high degree of professional fellowship for registered architects and individuals working toward architectural registration.
- Society of Architectural Historians (SAH) promotes the study, interpretation, and conservation of architecture, design, landscapes, and urbanism worldwide.
- Stained Glass Association of America (SGAA) is an energetic community of architectural art glass professionals and aficionados that are preserving and innovating the profession.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>