List of Animal Care Events and Conferences
Attending an animal care event is a time-tested method for networking with industry peers as well as exploring hot topics in your particular niche. I encourage you to use this list as a starting point for gathering information on dates, rates, and agendas for upcoming events for veterinarians and animal care professionals.
These events are often hosted by the national chapter of a professional association. For instance, SVHP is a national membership organization for veterinary hospital pharmacists. It hosts an annual meeting to bring these types of professionals together. This is just one example – do your research to identify the right event for you!
Here’s the list of Conferences and Events for Animal Care Professionals:
- AALAS National Meeting welcomes professionals in academia, government, and private industry who are dedicated to the humane care and treatment of laboratory animals.
- ACVO Conference is a yearly conference bringing together veterinarians and technicians who represent the best in veterinary ophthalmology around the world.
- AVMA Convention brings together veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia, and uniformed services.
- NACA Conference is an annual events for animal care and control professionals.
- SVHP Annual Meeting welcomes pharmacists working exclusively in the veterinary field.
- Veterinary Meeting & Expo (VMX) is an annual event that provides world-class continuing professional development and support services for the global veterinary healthcare community.
- Veterinary Pharmacy Conference (VPC) is an annual meeting for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and other veterinary professionals designed to support community veterinary pharmacy.
- World Feline Veterinary Conference is a conference on complex disease management that concentrates on exploring feline comorbidities.
- WVC Annual Conference enhances animal and human health by providing the highest quality year-round continuing education to veterinary and human healthcare professionals.