List of Animal Care Events and Conferences
The following list of events and conferences is a helpful compilation of links to other websites with constantly updated information on upcoming events and conferences in animal care.
Attendees enjoy many potential benefits such as exploring industry-specific topics and learning new things while making new connections and developing relationships with like-minded individuals.
Related: More Animal Care Posts
Animal care events and conferences come in all shapes and sizes – understanding the nature of each type of event is key. This includes members-only conferences, professional events, job fairs, and networking get togethers. Use this list as a starting point for gathering information on dates, rates, and agendas for upcoming animal care events.
Here’s the List:
- AALAS National Meeting welcomes professionals in academia, government, and private industry who are dedicated to the humane care and treatment of laboratory animals.
- ACVO Conference is a yearly conference bringing together veterinarians and technicians who represent the best in veterinary ophthalmology around the world.
- AVMA Convention brings together veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia, and uniformed services.
- NACA Conference is an annual events for animal care and control professionals.
- SVHP Annual Meeting welcomes pharmacists working exclusively in the veterinary field.
- Veterinary Meeting & Expo (VMX) is an annual event that provides world-class continuing professional development and support services for the global veterinary healthcare community.
- Veterinary Pharmacy Conference (VPC) is an annual meeting for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and other veterinary professionals designed to support community veterinary pharmacy.
- World Feline Veterinary Conference is a conference on complex disease management that concentrates on exploring feline comorbidities.
- WVC Annual Conference enhances animal and human health by providing the highest quality year-round continuing education to veterinary and human healthcare professionals.