List of Accounting Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Accounting Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Accounting professionals.
Membership in Accounting Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Accounting Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Accounting Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Accounting Professional Associations & Organizations:
- Accountant-Lawyer Alliance (ALA) is a member association built to overcome the obstacles of modern accountants and legal professionals.
- American Accounting Association (AAA) is the largest community of accountants in academia.
- American Association of Finance & Accounting (AAFA) is an alliance of executive search firms specializing in the recruiting and staffing of finance and accounting professionals.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) is the national, professional organization for all CPAs.
- American Payroll Association (APA) is the nation’s leader in payroll education, publications, and training for payroll professionals.
- American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals (ASCSP) establishes a measurable standard by which cost segregation consultants can be evaluated.
- Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business (IMA) is the worldwide association of accountants and financial professionals working in business.
- Association of Accounting and Finance Professionals (ANAFP) is the largest professional association dedicated solely to those working in and/or interested in the field of nonprofit accounting and finance.
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is the internal audit profession’s global voice, recognized authority, acknowledged leader, chief advocate, and principal educator.
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB) serves bookkeepers providing bookkeeping services to the public.
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC) is a multi-disciplinary membership organization comprised of estate planners and estate planning councils for excellence in estate planning.
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) is the professional society representing tax preparers who have earned the distinction of “enrolled agent” (EA).
- National Association of Professional Accountants (NAPA) trains, certifies, and licenses bookkeeping students, employees, and professionals.
- National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) provides its members the support, education,
products and services needed to succeed in the tax profession .
- National Conference of CPA Practitioners (ncCPAp) is a membership organization advocating on issues that affect CPAs.
- National Society of Accountants (NSA) is the association for main street tax and accounting professionals.
- Professional Association of Small Business Accountants (PASBA) represents CPAs, public accountants, and enrolled agents who provide accounting services to small businesses.
- Tax Executives Institute (TEI) is a diverse, inclusive member-based organization, dedicated exclusively to the professional needs of the in-house tax community worldwide.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>