List of Accounting Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Accounting Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Accounting professionals.
Membership in Accounting Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Accounting Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Accounting Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Accounting Professional Associations & Organizations:
- Accountant-Lawyer Alliance (ALA) is a member association built to overcome the obstacles of modern accountants and legal professionals.
- American Accounting Association (AAA) is the largest community of accountants in academia.
- American Association of Finance & Accounting (AAFA) is an alliance of executive search firms specializing in the recruiting and staffing of finance and accounting professionals.
- American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals (ASCSP) establishes a measurable standard by which cost segregation consultants can be evaluated.
- Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business (IMA) is the worldwide association of accountants and financial professionals working in business.
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB) serves bookkeepers providing bookkeeping services to the public.
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC) is a multi-disciplinary membership organization comprised of estate planners and estate planning councils for excellence in estate planning.
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) is the professional society representing tax preparers who have earned the distinction of “enrolled agent” (EA).
- National Association of Professional Accountants (NAPA) trains, certifies, and licenses bookkeeping students, employees, and professionals.
- National Society of Accountants (NSA) is the association for main street tax and accounting professionals.
- Professional Association of Small Business Accountants (PASBA) represents CPAs, public accountants, and enrolled agents who provide accounting services to small businesses.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>