List of Real Estate Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Real Estate Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Real Estate professionals.
Membership in Real Estate Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Real Estate Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Real Estate Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Real Estate Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Guild of Appraisers (AGA) is an association of professional real estate appraisers formed to promote appraiser independence and protect the public interest.
- Association of Commercial Real Estate Professionals (ACRP) offers business networking opportunities and education for a diverse group of commercial real estate professionals.
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP) is a leading organization for developers, owners and professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate.
- International Association of Real Estate Professionals (IARP) is a multi-purpose platform serving to advance the careers of real estate professionals worldwide.
- National Associatio
n of Appraisers (NAA) unites those engaged in the real property appraisal profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession.
- National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals (NABPOP) is comprised of real estate brokers and sales agents from across the country.
- National Association of Expert Advisors (NAEA) provides specialized knowledge, skills training and advisory counsel to the highest class of real estate agents.
- National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) is the voice of the mortgage industry, representing the interests of mortgage professionals.
- National Association of Real Estate Advisors (NAREA) is striving to become one of the foremost educational associations for real estate professionals.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) is the largest trade organization in the United States with more than one million members.
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) is an association of real estate professionals who manage single-family and small residential properties.
- National Association of Transaction Coordinators (NATC) provides real estate transaction support professionals with education and resources for building a thriving business.
View the full list of Professional Associations & Organizations >>