List of Real Estate Professional Associations & Organizations
Real Estate Professional Associations & Organizations are typically not-for-profit with the mission of serving the real estate industry and the interests of real estate professionals.
Real estate professionals should consider joining relevant Professional Associations & Organizations. Membership is usually straight forward. Most associations require an application and membership dues. You may need to undergo specialized training and re-certification to stay active.
Make sure to conduct your due diligence and find associations that are a match based on your industry specialization, experience level, and geographic location. After you become a member, remember to include this information on your Resume and LinkedIn profile for everyone to know.
Here’s the list of Real Estate Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Guild of Appraisers (AGA) is an association of professional real estate appraisers formed to promote appraiser independence and protect the public interest.
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP) is a leading organization for developers, owners and professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate.
- National Associatio
n of Appraisers (NAA) unites those engaged in the real property appraisal profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession.
- National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals (NABPOP) comprised of Broker Price Opinion (BPO) Practitioners (real estate brokers and sales agents) from across the country.
- National Association of Expert Advisors (NAEA) provides the highest standards in specialized knowledge, skills training and advisory counsel to the highest class of real estate agents.
- National Association of Real Estate Advisors (NAREA) is striving to become one of the foremost educational associations for real estate professionals.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) is the largest trade organization in the United States with more than one million members.
View the full list of Professional Associations & Organizations >>