List of Pittsburgh Professional Associations & Organizations
The following membership-based organizations hold a variety of networking events and professional development programs to bring individuals together in Pittsburgh, PA.
Connecting with like-minded professionals is a great way to grow your network while also staying abreast of trends and happenings in your industry. Membership also bolsters the credentials on your Resume and shows that you’re an active and engaged community member.
Related: Pittsburgh Posts Tag
These membership-based organizations are dedicated to serving the interests of professionals within a particular specialization or niche. It’s wise to visit each association’s website to get more information on specializations, membership costs, and requirements.
Here’s the List:
- AIA Pittsburgh is a membership-based organization for local professionals in the architecture industry.
- AMA Pittsburgh is an association for local marketing professionals.
- ASID Pennsylvania West is the region’s largest professional organization for interior designers.
- ATD Pittsburgh is a professional association for locals in learning and talent development.
- Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania is a membership organization for local professionals in engineering, architecture, and applied sciences.
- NAIOP Pittsburgh is a regional association for developers, owners, investors, and professionals of commercial real estate.
- NSA Pittsburgh is a membership-based organization for professional speakers.
- PAFP is a professional association for local treasury and finance professionals.
- PAHU is a membership-based professional association for local health underwriters.
- PHRA is the largest HR management association in Western Pennsylvania.
- Pittsburgh Young Professionals provides career-minded individuals with networking opportunities to develop socially, professionally and civically.
- PMI Pittsburgh is a membership-based association for project management professionals.
- PPA is the top membership organization for local paralegal professionals.
- PRSA Pittsburgh is a leading association for local public relations and communications professionals.
- SMPS Pittsburgh is a membership organization for local marketing and business development professionals in the AEC industry.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>