List of Pharmaceutical Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Pharmaceutical Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Pharmaceutical professionals.
Membership in Pharmaceutical Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Pharmaceutical Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Pharmaceutical Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Pharmaceutical Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) provides leadership, education, advocacy, and resources enabling clinical pharmacists to achieve excellence in practice and research.
- American Pharmacy Association (APhA) is the largest association of pharmacists in the US with 62,000+ practicing pharmacists, scientists, student pharmacists, and technicians as members.
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) represents pharmacists who serve as patient care providers in acute and ambulatory settings.
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) assists its member boards and jurisdictions for the purpose of protecting the public health.
- National Associatio
n of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) is dedicated to education, national policy advocacy, and engagement of all stakeholders in the specialty pharmacy industry.
- National Community Pharmacist
s Associatio n (NCPA) represents the pharmacist owners, managers, and employees of nearly 23,000 community pharmacies across the US.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>