List of Minneapolis, MN Employment Agencies (Staffing & Recruiting Firms)
The following Minneapolis Employment Agencies play a key role in the local employment scene in the Twin Cities.
For many job seekers, connecting with local employment agencies is a tactic with untapped potential. These agencies are recruiting for temp, temp-to-hire, contract, and full-time roles at some of the Twin Cities’ top employers.
Related: Minneapolis Tag Posts
It’s usually free to introduce yourself and make yourself known with local employment agencies. Simply visit each agency’s website (from the list below) and follow their instructions to submit your Resume.
Here’s the List:
- AAA Labor is one of Minnesota’s largest privately held temporary staffing agencies.
- Award Staffing is one of the largest locally owned light industrial and skilled industrial staffing companies in the Twin Cities.
- C. Anderson Associates specializes in placing top performing sales, sales management, and business development professionals.
- Celarity connects marketing, creative, and digital professionals with Twin Cities companies of all sizes.
- Doherty Staffing Solutions is one of the Midwest’s largest providers of contract and temporary staffing services.
- Konik is a local leader in the technical recruiting and staffing industry.
- kpCompanies offers permanent placement, temp staffing, and diversity-focused executive search based in St. Louis Park, Minnesota.
- Orion Search Group specializes in seasoned professional and executive searches.
- STS Staffing is a full service temporary staffing, personnel placement, and payroll service firm.
- Talencio is a Minneapolis based staffing company focused on the life science community.
- The Right Staff is a full-service, professional employment services firm in the Twin Cities
- Twin City Staffing is a locally owned and operated firm serving employers across the state of Minnesota.
View the compilation of Employment Agencies (by US City) >>