List of Marketing Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Marketing Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Marketing professionals.
Membership in Marketing Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Marketing Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Marketing Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Marketing Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Advertising Federation (AAF) is a leading professional organization that includes members across all disciplines and career levels in advertising.
- American Marketing Association (AMA) is the largest marketing association in North America with more than 30,000 members globally.
- Association of National Advertisers (ANA) is a leading marketing and advertising organization.
- Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM) is a membership based professional organization for product managers, brand managers, and more.
- Association of Network Marketing Professionals (ANMP) is the premier association uniting network marketing professionals worldwide.
- Legal Marketing Association (LMA) is the universal voice of the legal marketing and business development profession.
- PromaxBDA leads the global community of marketers and creatives in the media & entertainment industry.
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) is for marketing and business development professionals in the architecture, engineering, and construction industry.
View the full list of Professional Associations & Organizations >>