List of Marketing Professional Associations & Organizations
Marketing Professional Associations & Organizations are typically not-for-profit with the mission of serving the marketing industry and the interests of professionals in marketing.
I urge all marketing professionals to join one or more Professional Associations & Organizations. Becoming a member is usually pretty simple. Most associations require an application and annual membership dues. You may need to undergo specialized training and re-certification to stay active.
Make sure to conduct your due diligence and find associations that are a match based on your industry specialization, experience level, and geographic location. After you become a member, remember to include this information on your Resume and LinkedIn profile for everyone to know.
Here’s the list of Marketing Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA) is the composites industry’s largest trade group in the world.
- American Marketing Association (AMA) is the largest marketing association in North America with more than 30,000 members globally.
- Association of National Advertisers (ANA) is a leading marketing and advertising organization.
- Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM) is a membership based professional organization for product managers, brand managers, and more.
- Association of Network Marketing Professionals (ANMP) is the premier association uniting network marketing professionals worldwide.
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) is for marketing and business development professionals in the architecture, engineering, and construction industry.
View the full list of Professional Associations & Organizations >>