List of Legal Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Legal Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Legal professionals.
Membership in Legal Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Legal Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Legal Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Legal Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS) is a membership organization that provides leadership to advance science and its application to the legal system.
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) provides lawyers with the information and professional assistance needed to serve clients successfully and protect the democratic values inherent in the civil justice system.
- American Bar Association (ABA) is a membership organization for practicing attorneys, in-house lawyers, legal professionals, law students, and more.
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA) is the nation’s largest, nonpartisan educational organization devoted to legal issues in the health care field.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) advances the quality of immigration and nationality law and practice and enhance the professional development of its members.
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) is the world’s largest organization dedicated to in-house counsel.
- Association of Eminent Domain Professionals (ADEP) is an organization of professionals in a variety of disciplines specializing in the field of eminent domain.
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) is the undisputed leader in the business of law and law practice management.
- Association of Prosecuting Attorneys (APA) provides valuable training and technical assistance to prosecutors in an effort to develop proactive and innovative prosecutorial practices.
- National Association for Legal Professionals (NALS) is a leader in the legal services industry.
- National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) helps attorneys general fulfill the responsibilities of their office and to assist in the delivery of high quality legal services.
- National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA) is a nationwide organization of more than 1,500 attorneys who represent and have represented hundreds of thousands of consumers.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) is the preeminent organization in the United States advancing the mission of the nation’s criminal defense lawyers.
- National Association of Hearing Officials (NAHO) is a membership organization comprised of individuals involved in the process of administrative adjudication.
- National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA) is the nation’s leading professional association for paralegals.
- National Association of Legal Investigators (NALI) is a membership organization for legal investigators actively engaged in negligence investigations for the plaintiff and/or criminal defense.
- National Association of Patent Practitioners (NAPP) is dedicated to supporting patent practitioners and those working in the field of patent law.
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP) enhances the stature and effectiveness of subrogation and recovery professionals.
- National Court Reporters Association (NCRA) promotes excellence among those who capture and convert the spoken word to text.
- National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA) advances employee rights and serves lawyers who advocate for equality and justice in the American workplace.
- National Notary Association (NNA) is dedicated to educating, serving and advocating for notaries public nationwide.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>