List of Las Vegas Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Las Vegas Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded professionals in Sin City.
Membership in Las Vegas Professional Associations & Organizations bolsters your industry credentials and looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile.
Related: Las Vegas Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Las Vegas Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
List of Las Vegas Professional Associations & Organizations:
- AIGA Las Vegas provides education, support and networking to professionals and students, and advocates for the ethical practice of design.
- American Marketing Association Las Vegas (AMALV) is the local resource for information, resources, and events in the marketing space.
- American Society of Safety Professionals (AASP) – Southern Nevada Chapter promotes the safety, health, and environmental profession in the State of Nevada.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Las Vegas (AFP LV) is the area’s largest professional organization for fundraising executives and professionals.
- CREW Las Vegas is committed to advancing its members in all aspects of commercial real estate through education, leadership, partnership, and networking.
- Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR) represents professionals active in all phases of the real estate industry in Southern Nevada.
- Las Vegas Executives Association (LVEA) is a membership by invitation only organization comprised of owners and CEOs of businesses and professional organizations.
- Las Vegas Hospitality Association (LVHA) is the premier hospitality organization in Southern Nevada.
- Las Vegas Association of Legal Administrators (ALA Las Vegas) provides support and education to legal administrators and professionals throughout the valley.
- Las Vegas Valley Paralegal Association (LVVPA) promotes excellence, education, ethical conduct and the enhancement of the paralegal profession.
- National Association for Catering and Events-Las Vegas (NACE-LV) is Southern Nevada’s leading voice on all aspects of the local catering industry.
- Nevada Independent Insurance Agents (NIIA) is a membership organization for managing general agents, claims adjusters, and others providing services to the insurance industry.
- NAIOP Southern Nevada advances responsible, sustainable development that creates jobs and benefits the Southern Nevada community.
- Nevada Contractors Association is a non-profit construction trade association run by contractors for the benefit of the construction industry.
- Nevada Mortgage Lender’s Association (NMLA) represents and serves local industry professionals in all aspects of the residential lending environment.
- Nevada Professional Facility Managers Association (NPFMA) is dedicated to the enhancement of engineering, maintenance, operations and management of local facilities.
- NSA Las Vegas is a community of innovation, invigoration and inspiration for professional speakers.
- Project Management Institute-Southern Nevada Chapter (PMI-SNC) is the professional organization of choice for the project management community of Southern Nevada.
- Public Relations Society of America-Las Vegas (PRSA-LV) is committed to developing the PR profession throughout southern Nevada.
- RMA Las Vegas is a member-driven professional association whose sole purpose is to advance sound risk management principles in the financial services industry.
- Southern Nevada CCIM provides professional opportunities for CCIM designees, candidates, and affiliate members working in and around Las Vegas.
- Southern Nevada SHRM is the premier professional association for human resource professionals in the southern part of Nevada.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>