List of Kansas City Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Kansas City Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded professionals in KC.
Membership in Kansas City Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your industry credentials.
Related: Kansas City Posts Tag
Read: How to Build Your Network Using Professional Associations
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Kansas City Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
List of Kansas City Professional Associations & Organizations:
- AIA KC provides services and benefits that empower local architects to create environments that enhance quality of life and the collective future.
- AMA KC is committed to educate, connect, and empower the professional development of marketers in KC.
- EBPA-KC serves working professionals who devote the majority of their time to employee benefit plans.
- FEIKC brings together Kansas City’s top leaders in finance.
- FPAKC is the preeminent organization for financial planning professionals in the Kansas City area.
- GKCFCA supports and improves the quality of football in the Greater Kansas City area.
- IMPA-GKC is a non-profit organization comprised of HR professionals from across the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- KCA is a professional association of contractors and those who provide supplies and services to the heavy, highway and utility construction industry.
- KC DAMA welcomes all data management professionals in the greater Kansas City area to participate in educational and social functions with fellow professionals.
- KCSAE facilitates professional advancement and unique networking opportunities for the KC association community.
- NAAAP KC inspires Asian American leaders in Kansas City to make a meaningful difference in society.
- PMI KC provides the opportunity to network with other PM professionals and practitioners in the Kansas City area.
- SHRM-KC is one of the largest and oldest chapters of SHRM.
- SMPS – KC advocates for, educates and connects leaders in the building industry.