List of Kansas City Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Kansas City Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded professionals in KC.
Membership in Kansas City Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your industry credentials.
Related: Kansas City Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Kansas City Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
List of Kansas City Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Advertising Federation – Kansas City (AAF-KC) serves the advertising and marketing industry professionals in Kansas City.
- American Marketing Association – Kansas City Chapter (AMA KC) is committed to educate, connect, and empower the professional development of marketers in KC.
- Financial Planning Association of Greater Kansas City (FPAKC) is the preeminent organization for financial planning professionals in the Kansas City area.
- Greater Kansas City Employee Benefit Professionals Association (EBPA-KC) serves working professionals who devote the majority of their time to employee benefit plans.
- IPMA-HR Greater KC Chapter (IMPA-GKC) is a non-profit organization comprised of HR professionals from across the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- Kansas City Society of Association Executives (KCSAE) facilitates professional advancement and unique networking opportunities for the KC association community.
- Kansas Contractors Association (KCA) is a professional association of contractors and those who provide supplies and services to the heavy, highway and utility construction industry.
- National Association of Asian American Professionals: Kansas City (NAAAP KC) inspires leaders to make a meaningful difference in society.
- PMI Kansas City Mid America Chapter (PMI KC) provides the opportunity to network with other PM professionals and practitioners in the Kansas City area.
- Society for Human Resource Management of Greater Kansas City (SHRM-KC) is one of the largest and oldest chapters of SHRM.
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS – KC) advocates for, educates and connects leaders in the building industry.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>