List of Kansas City, MO Employment Agencies (Staffing & Recruiting Firms)
Kansas City Employment Agencies are dedicated to recruiting and placing local job seekers into positions at some of the most respected companies across the Kansas City metropolitan area.
I encourage all job seekers to use local employment agencies as a portion of their job search strategy. Kansas City Employment Agencies want to hear from job seekers like you! If you’ve never contacted a staffing firm or recruiting agency, it’s simple. Most offer a dedicated website or portal for job seekers to submit a Resume for consideration.
Make sure to conduct your due diligence and find agencies that are a match based on your industry specialization, experience level, and geographic location. Before reaching out you will need to ensure that your Resume is top-notch. We can help you there.
Here’s the list of Kansas City Employment Agencies:
- A-1 Careers is one of Kansas City’s largest local talent acquisition and management companies.
- Advastar is a Kansas City based nationwide recruiting and staffing company specializing in the energy, engineering, construction, manufacturing and professional industries.
- Allied Global Services is a recruiting firm in Kansas City, providing jobs in accounting, administrative, call center, engineering, financial services and IT.
- Bell & Associates is a trusted partner in locating, identifying and delivering top talent to its clients.
- Chief of Staff KC is a temp-to-hire and permanent placement staffing services company.
- Cornerstone – KC is the trusted retained executive search firm for Kansas City and the surrounding Midwest area.
- J.M. Neil & Associates is a full service staffing and personnel consulting agency.
- Kansys Staffing Group is a leader in identifying and placing top local IT talent in the Kansas City area.
- Morgan Hunter specializes in the areas of accounting/finance, administrative, advertising, HR, IT, insurance, sales and marketing professionals.
- Staffing Kansas City recruits elite talent for small to medium-sized businesses in any industry in the Kansas City Metro area.
View all Kansas City Job Seeker Resources >>