List of Top Indianapolis Employers for Job Seekers
These top Indianapolis Employers offer full-time, part-time, and contract job openings for entry through executive-level professionals across a wide range of occupations.
I recommend skipping the middleman (big job boards) by going straight to the source for employment. Visit the following websites and search for job vacancies at these major employers located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Related post: List of Indianapolis, IN Employment Agencies
Prior to launching your job search in Indianapolis, it’s wise to make sure your Resume and LinkedIn profile are on-point. We can help you there.
Here’s the list of Top Indianapolis Employers:
- Allison Transmission is the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial-duty automatic transmissions and hybrid propulsion systems.
- Calumet Specialty is a leading independent producer of specialty hydrocarbon products and fuel products.
- Celadon is one of the largest and most progressive transportation and logistics companies in North America.
- CNO Financial Group is middle-income America’s valued financial security partner.
- Delta Faucet Company is one of the largest U.S. manufacturers of residential and commercial faucets.
- Duke Realty is a leading owner, developer and manager of industrial properties.
- Emmis Communications owns and operates radio, magazine, and technology entities.
- Herff Jones celebrates achievement in high schools & colleges w class rings, announcements, yearbooks, frames, caps & gowns.
- Lilly is a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, IN.
- NiSource serves natural gas and electric customers across seven states.
- Republic Airline is a regional airline headquartered in Indianapolis, IN.
- Steak ‘n Shake is a classic American brand in the restaurant industry based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Wabash National is a diversified industrial manufacturer and North America’s leading producer of semi-trailers and liquid transportation systems.
View all Indianapolis Job Seeker Resources >>