List of Finance Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Finance Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Finance professionals.
Membership in Finance Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Finance Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Finance Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Finance Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) is the largest multi-disciplinary, non-partisan organization dedicated to research and education on matters related to insolvency.
- American Finance Association (AFA) is the premier academic organization devoted to the study and promotion of knowledge about financial economics.
- American Association of Bank Directors (AABD) is devoted to serving the information, education and advocacy needs of individual bank and savings institution directors.
- Association of Finance Professionals (AFP) is the global resource and advocate for the finance profession.
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Association is the international leader in alternative investment education.
- CMT Association is a global credentialing body with nearly 50 years of service to the financial industry.
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) is the principal professional organization for Certified Financial Planner (CFP) professionals, educators, financial services professionals.
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) is the nation’s leading membership organization for healthcare financial management executives and leaders.
- Institute of Financial Operations (IFO) is a membership-based association serving the financial operations ecosystem, with a particular focus on the accounts payable discipline.
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only, fiduciary financial advisors.
- Professional Risk Managers’ International Association (PRMIA) is dedicated to defining and implementing the best practices of risk management.
- Security Traders Association (STA) serves and represents individuals employed in the financial services industry.
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP) members are credentialed financial service professionals who provide financial planning, estate planning, and more.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>