List of Engineering Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Engineering Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Engineering professionals.
Membership in Engineering Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Engineering Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Engineering Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Engineering Professional Associations & Organizations:
- 180 Engineering is a boutique, service-intensive talent acquisition firm specializing in matching engineering and information technology (IT) talent.
- American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists (AAEES) serves the environmental engineering and environmental science professions.
- American Association of Engineering Societies (AAES) is a multidisciplinary organization of engineering societies dedicated to advancing the practice of engineering.
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) is the world’s leading organization for chemical engineering professionals.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is the nation’s oldest engineering society with 150,000+ members.
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) is a global society advancing human well-being through sustainable technology for the built environment.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) promotes the art, science & practice of multidisciplinary engineering around the globe.
- Association for Facilities Engineering (AFE) is the oldest and most experienced Facilities Maintenance & Engineering organization in the world.
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) is a nonprofit professional society of over 16,000 members in 90 countries.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) is the world’s largest professional association advancing innovation and technological excellence for the benefit of humanity.
- Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP) is committed to leadership in packaging through the continuing education and growth of its members.
- International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) is an organization founded to share and promote the best principles and practices of systems engineering.
- National Association of Power Engineers (N.A.P.E.) is the oldest association dedicated to education and training for responsible engineering practices.
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE) serves as the recognized voice and advocate of licensed Professional Engineers.
- Society of American Value Engineers (SAVE) promotes, advocates, certifies, and educates engineers related to the ‘value methodology’ and its practitioners.
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) promotes the exchange of technical knowledge within the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Society of Petroleum Evaluation Engineers (SPEE) is dedicated to the advancement of the profession of petroleum evaluation engineering.
- Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE) mission is to promote and provide the knowledge and education of plastics and polymers worldwide.
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE) is a not-for-profit educational and service organization that empowers women to succeed and advance in the field of engineering.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>