Engineering Professional Associations & Organizations
List of Engineering Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Engineering Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded Engineering professionals.
Membership in Engineering Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your credentials and qualifications.
Related: Engineering Posts Tag
Read: How to Build Your Network Using Professional Associations
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Engineering Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
Here’s the list of Engineering Professional Associations & Organizations:
- American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists (AAEES) serves the environmental engineering and environmental science professions.
- American Association for Aerosol Research (AAAR) is a professional organization for scientists and engineers in the field of aerosol research.
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) is the world’s leading organization for chemical engineering professionals.
- American Society for Precision Engineering (ASPE) is a global community advancing the science and art of precision engineering.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is the nation’s oldest engineering society with 150,000+ members.
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) is a global society advancing human well-being through sustainable technology for the built environment.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) promotes the art, science & practice of multidisciplinary engineering around the globe.
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) is the international organization for professionals skilled in the design, specification and inspection of plumbing systems.
- Association for Facilities Engineering (AFE) is the oldest and most experienced Facilities Maintenance & Engineering organization in the world.
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) is a nonprofit professional society of over 16,000 members in 90 countries.
- Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE) is a membership organization for educators and industry professionals involved in integrating technology, leadership, and design.
- Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES) is the professional society for biomedical engineering and bioengineering.
- Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) is the recognized technical authority on illumination.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) is the world’s largest professional association advancing innovation and technological excellence for the benefit of humanity.
- Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE) is a membership-based organization dedicated to the support of the industrial engineering profession.
- Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP) is committed to leadership in packaging through the continuing education and growth of its members.
- International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) is an organization founded to share and promote the best principles and practices of systems engineering.
- National Association of Power Engineers (N.A.P.E.) is the oldest association dedicated to education and training for responsible engineering practices.
- National Association of Rocketry (NAR) is the oldest and largest spacemodeling organization in the world.
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE) serves as the recognized voice and advocate of licensed Professional Engineers.
- Society of American Value Engineers (SAVE) promotes, advocates, certifies, and educates engineers related to the ‘value methodology’ and its practitioners.
- Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) is the premier membership organization for technical cable telecommunications professionals.
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) promotes the exchange of technical knowledge within the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Society of Petroleum Evaluation Engineers (SPEE) is dedicated to the advancement of the profession of petroleum evaluation engineering.
- Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE) mission is to promote and provide the knowledge and education of plastics and polymers worldwide.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>
Would you like to add an Engineering Professional Association or Organization to this list?
Please send information on the Engineering Professional Association or Organization for inclusion.