List of Engineering Employment Agencies (Staffing & Recruiting Firms)
The following Engineering Employment Agencies are always looking for qualified Engineering professionals.
These agencies place candidates into temp, contract, and full-time roles across all experience levels. For many job seekers, reaching out to industry-specific employment agencies is a tactic with hidden potential.
Related: Engineering Tag Posts
Connecting with staffing agencies and recruiting firms in this space is as simple as visiting each agency’s website (from the list below) and following the process for submitting your Resume.
Here’s the List:
- 180 Engineering is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of engineering and IT talent.
- Ashton Search Group is one of the nation’s leading engineering recruiting firms.
- DAVRON is an executive search firm that specializes in engineering, architectural, construction and manufacturing staffing.
- Enser Corporation is a leading mechanical engineering staffing agency based in Cinnaminson, NJ.
- Game 7 Staffing specializes in recruiting software, electrical, hardware, and mechanical engineering talent.
- Modis is a global provider of IT and engineering staffing services.
- PointOne Recruiting Solutions places engineers in manufacturing, banking, and construction.
- Sterling Engineering is at the forefront of engineering services and technical recruitment.
- Strom Engineering helps people find temporary jobs in engineering and manufacturing.
- Sun Recruiting serves the engineering recruiting needs of chemical manufacturers throughout the United States.
- TRS Staffing Solutions is an engineering recruitment agency for job seekers across multiple industries.
View the compilation of Employment Agencies (by Industry) >>