List of Engineering Events and Conferences
The following list of events and conferences is a helpful compilation of links to other websites with constantly updated information on upcoming events and conferences in engineering.
Attendees enjoy many potential benefits such as exploring industry-specific topics and learning new things while making new connections and developing relationships with like-minded individuals.
Related: More Engineering Posts
Engineering events and conferences come in all shapes and sizes – understanding the nature of each type of event is key. This includes members-only conferences, professional events, job fairs, and networking get togethers. Use this as a starting point for gathering information on dates, rates, and agendas for upcoming engineering events.
Here’s the List:
- AAAR Annual Conference welcomes scientists and engineers in the field of aerosol research.
- AAEES maintains a calendar of events for environmental engineers and environmental scientists.
- AEE World Energy Conference & Expo welcomes discussion on energy management, efficiency, automation, data analytics, policy, supply, procurement, resiliency, sustainability, and more.
- AFE hosts a variety of meetings and events for facilities maintenance and engineering professionals.
- AIChE Annual Meeting is the premier educational forum for chemical engineers interested in innovation and professional growth.
- ASCE Convention features keynote presentations, invited panels, case histories, and research papers for civil engineering professionals.
- ASHRAE Conferences are dedicated to advancing human well-being through sustainable technology for the built environment.
- ASME Annual Meeting provides a forum for ASME members and other engineering professionals to assemble for personal and professional growth.
- ASPE Annual Conference is dedicated to advancing the science and art of precision engineering.
- BMES maintains an events calendar welcoming biomedical engineering and bioengineering professionals.
- IES Annual Conference provides a range of educational programming relevant to lighting professionals, educators, and related design disciplines.
- IEEE sponsors nearly 1,900 annual conferences and events worldwide.
- IISE Annual Conference & Expo welcomes leaders in the field, up-and-comers, and students to network, gather new ideas and learn about innovative tools and techniques.
- INCOSE organizes meeting and networking events within the global systems engineering community.
- IoPP Events Calendar advertises networking and educational opportunities to help packaging professionals succeed.
- NAR Launch Calendar features nationwide events for the oldest and largest spacemodeling organization in the world.
- NSPE Events Calendar organizes and hosts events for multi-disciplinary professional engineers.
- SAVE Events Calendar maintains a listing of upcoming courses, workshops, meetings and conferences hosted by SAVE members, chapters, affiliates and other related organizations.
- SCTE Cable-Tech Expo is known around the world for close to four decades as the preeminent venue for thought leadership, engineering innovation, and pioneering business insights.
- SPE Events Calendar brings together professionals from around the world to shape the future of the oil and gas industry.
- SPEE Annual Meeting is dedicated to the advancement of the profession of petroleum evaluation engineering.
Would you like to add an Engineering Event or Conference to this list?Please send information on the Engineering Event or Conference for inclusion.