List of Education Events & Conferences
Attending an education event is a time-tested method for networking with industry peers as well as exploring hot topics in any your particular niche. I encourage using this list as a starting point for gathering information on dates, rates, and agendas for upcoming events for professional in the field of education.
Related: More Education Posts
These events are often hosted by the national chapter of a professional association. For instance, NPA is a national membership organization for the postdoctoral community. It hosts an annual meeting to bring organization members together. This is just one example – do your research to identify the right event for you!
Here’s the list:
- AASPA Annual Conference delivers several days of engaging programs, the opportunity to encounter diverse perspectives and the ability to make new connections.
- AASHE Annual Conference facilitated the ability to exchange effective models, policies, research, and transformative actions that advance sustainability in higher education.
- Annual Conference for Middle Level Education promises three days of innovation, creativity, and inspiration for middle school educators.
- Annual Convention and World Languages Expo brings together thousands of language educators from all languages, levels, and assignments.
- ASCD Empower annually welcomes teachers, teacher leaders, principals, central office staff, and superintendents to create their own personalized professional learning experience.
- Blended Learning Conference is an annual event for educators and leaders to discuss blended learning and the strategies and systems that have effectively supported replication and scale across schools and districts.
- CIEE Annual Conference brings educators together to discuss approaches for reframing global education and developing scholarship structures designed to make study abroad a reality for all students.
- Council for Opportunity in Education – Annual Conference is an unforgettable experience for college access and success professionals and alumni.
- Diversity Abroad Conference constitutes the most comprehensive national forum on issues of access, diversity, equity, and inclusion in global education.
- Future of Education Technology Conference gathers the most dynamic and creative education professionals from around the world.
- Higher Learning Commission holds an annual event with several invited speakers including leading researchers, advocates and practitioners in higher education.
- NAEYC Annual Conference is the largest early childhood education conference in the world.
- NAGAP Annual Conference brings together individuals working in the graduate enrollment management environment.
- NAIS Annual Conference is the premier professional development and networking event for administrators, trustees, and teachers at independent schools.
- NASFAA National Conference is attended by student aid professionals from across the nation to teach, learn, network, and share best practices.
- NASRO Annual National School Safety Conference includes breakout sessions and keynote addresses from nationally renowned trainers.
- National Association of Biology Teachers maintains a calendar of upcoming professional development events.
- National Charter Schools Conference is the premier conference for current and aspiring charter school leaders.
- National Principals Conference hosts a national community of school leaders annually.
- National Reading Recovery & K-6 Literacy Conference is the nation’s leading event focused on best instructional practices for K-6 educators.
- National School Safety Conference is an annual gathering for school-based law enforcement officers, school administrators, and school security/safety professionals.
- National Science Teacher’s Association offers a range of professional development opportunities on the latest in science content, teaching strategy, and research.
- NCTE Annual Convention promotes networking and professional development for literacy educators.
- NCTS Annual Convention welcomes thousands of literacy educators from across the country.
- NPA Annual Conference is the largest national conference and networking event dedicated to the postdoctoral community.
- NPEA Annual Conference is a three-day event that includes a combination of workshop sessions, keynote speakers, panel presentations, and networking opportunities.
- Opening Minds Early Education Conference is a national event for all professions educating or caring for young children gather to learn, side-by-side, together.
- Teacher Job Fairs connects schools, charter schools, vocational schools, magnet schools, colleges, and education systems with teachers, educators and school personnel.
View the full Job Seeker Resources List >>