List of Education Employment Agencies (Staffing & Recruiting Firms)
The following Education Employment Agencies are always looking for qualified Education professionals.
These agencies place candidates into temp, contract, and full-time roles across all experience levels. For many job seekers, reaching out to industry-specific employment agencies is a tactic with hidden potential.
Related: Education Tag Posts
Read: Tips for Using Recruiters (for Job Seekers)
Connecting with staffing agencies and recruiting firms in this space is as simple as visiting each agency’s website (from the list below) and following the process for submitting your Resume.
Here’s the List:
- AGB Search is a full service search firm that assists with all aspects of executive transition in higher education.
- Carney, Sandoe & Associates is an educational recruitment, search, and strategic consulting firm that places teachers and administrators in K-12 private, independent, and like-kind schools across the nation.
- Ed-Exec is a boutique education executive search firm.
- Educator’s Ally is a highly personalized search and placement agency connecting educators, administrators, and senior leaders with independent schools.
- Educational Services Inc. is the leading provider of employee staffing solutions for school districts, colleges, and municipalities.
- Greenwood/Asher & Associates is an executive search firm serving education markets including elementary, secondary, and higher education.
- HireEducation is the largest search firm focused on education and education technology professionals.
- Koya Leadership Partners is a leading national retained executive search and consulting firm that partners with mission-driven clients and institutions of higher education.
- Parker Executive Search is a leading global executive search firm serving the higher education field.
- Ray and Associates is a professional organization that specializes in school executive leadership searches.
- Spelman Johnson is a premier executive search firm exclusively committed to serving higher education.
- The Education Group works in a distinctly personalized way to help independent schools with their hiring needs.
Would you like to add a Education Employment Agency to this list?
Please send information on the Education Employment Agency for inclusion.