List of Detroit, MI Employment Agencies (Staffing & Recruiting Firms)
The following Detroit Employment Agencies play a key role in the employment scene in Detroit, MI.
For many job seekers, connecting with local employment agencies is a tactic with untapped potential. These agencies are recruiting for temp, temp-to-hire, contract, and full-time roles at some of Detroit’s top employers.
Related: Detroit Tag Posts
It’s usually free to introduce yourself and make yourself known with local employment agencies. Simply visit each agency’s website (from the list below) and follow their instructions to submit your Resume.
Here’s the List:
- Angott Search Group is an executive search firm headquartered in Rochester, Michigan.
- Bryant Bureau recruits local professionals in Macomb County, Oakland County, and beyond.
- d. Diversified Services is one of metro Detroit’s most established technical staffing companies.
- Detroit Employment Solutions provides workforce programs and services to the citizens of Detroit.
- Harvey Hohauser & Associates is a local recruiting firm based in Troy, MI.
- Hire For Hope focuses on placing permanent employees in sales and operational leadership roles.
- JMJ Phillip Group is a full-service boutique executive recruiting firm specializing in the supply chain, manufacturing, and IT sectors.
- Michigan Staffing is a comprehensive staffing and recruiting firm in Warren, Michigan.
- Nehez Recruiting is a Detroit-based recruiting firm in the environmental, business, and engineering fields.
- Newman Hawkins Legal Search specializes in the placement of attorneys in-house at the general counsel and staff counsel levels.
- Smith Professional Search is an executive search and recruiting firm based in suburban Detroit.
- Staffing-Pro is a senior-level technical and executive recruiting firm in the automotive, agriculture, aerospace, and consumer goods industries.
- VETBUILT matches job seekers with employers seeking direct hire opportunities.
View the compilation of Employment Agencies (by US City) >>