List of Creative Employment Agencies (Staffing & Recruiting Firms)
Creative Employment Agencies are dedicated to recruiting and placing creative job seekers into positions at some of the most respected companies across the country.
I encourage job seekers to use creative employment agencies to find relevant opportunities. Creative Employment Agencies want to hear from job seekers like you! If you’ve never contacted a staffing firm or recruiting agency, it’s simple. Most offer a dedicated website or portal for job seekers to submit a Resume for consideration.
Make sure to conduct your due diligence and find agencies that are a match based on your industry specialization, experience level, and geographic location. Before reaching out you will need to ensure that your Resume is top-notch. We can help you there.
Here’s the list of Creative Employment Agencies:
- 80Twenty is an award winning marketing, sales, and creative talent agency with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City.
- Aquent is a leader in creative, digital, marketing, and technical solutions representing creative and marketing talent for assignments worldwide.
- Artisan Talent is a digital staffing agency for graphic designers, web and mobile developers, instructional designers, UX designers, marketing managers, and more.
- BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing firm for creative, marketing, and digital talent.
- Career Profiles is a leader in marketing and creative tech recruiting since 1998, placing high caliber candidates in Fortune 500s nationwide.
- Mondo is the largest national staffing agency specializing exclusively in high-end, niche IT, tech, and digital marketing talent.
- Paladin is a professional staffing and recruitment firm dedicated to the marketing, creative, communications and digital professions.
- smartdept. is a creative, interactive and marketing talent resource with offices in Seattle, Chicago and Grand Rapids.
- TeamBuilder Search is a recruiting and placement staffing agency for digital marketing, emerging technology, and web development opportunities.
- Three Pillars fills positions nationwide within digital media or ad technology – they work with some of the biggest household names in the digital advertising space.
- Wunderland specializes in the placement of web designers and developers, graphic designers, art directors, creative directors, user experience designers, social media specialists and more.
View the full list of Employment Agencies >>