List of Chicago Professional Associations & Organizations
The following List of Chicago Professional Associations & Organizations is a key resource for those interested in pursuing professional development or connecting with like-minded professionals in Chicagoland.
Membership in Chicago Professional Associations & Organizations also looks great on your Resume and LinkedIn profile to bolster your industry credentials.
Related: Chicago Posts Tag
I recommend visiting each Association’s website and doing the pertinent research for information on membership costs and requirements. These membership-based Chicago Professional Associations & Organizations serve the interests of professionals in a given industry or occupation.
List of Chicago Professional Associations & Organizations:
- Association for Talent Development, Chicagoland Chapter (ATDChi) provides a forum for networking and the exchange of professional development opportunities and resources.
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA Chicago) carries out an educational responsibility of enhancing public financial management and accountability.
- Association of IT Professionals (AITP Chicago) provides superior leadership and education in information technology.
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA Chicago) is comprised of current and retired legal administrators and serves the diverse and evolving needs of its members.
- Chicago Association of REALTORS (CAR) represents all real estate specialties including commercial sales, property management, appraisal, and residential sales.
- Chicago Business Travel Association (CBTA) is dedicated to the advancement of corporate travel and procurement professionals.
- Chicago Dental Society (CDS) is an association for dentists in the Chicago metropolitan area.
- Chicago Tour-Guide Professionals Association (CTPA) promotes high standards of proficiency, excellence, and integrity within the tour guiding profession.
- Federal Bar Association, Chicago Chapter (FBA Chicago) offers a wide variety of programs and events for judges and attorneys engaged in federal practice.
- Intermodal Association of Chicago (IAC) represents professionals across all facets of the intermodal industry.
- Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago (LAGBAC) is the association of LGBT legal professionals and allies of Chicago and the surrounding area.
- National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE – Chicago Midwest Chapter) is a non-profit association of black healthcare executives.
- National Association of Productivity and Organizing professionals (NAPO-Chicago) is the largest professional organizer’s association in the Midwest.
- National Association of Asian American Professionals-Chicago (NAAAP-Chicago) promotes career advancement and leadership development of Asian American professionals.
- Society for Human Resource Management (Chicago SHRM) serves the needs of the HR profession by providing the most essential and comprehensive set of resources.
- Society for Information Management (SIM Chicago) provides a unique opportunity to interact with thought leaders throughout the technology and business fields.
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS Chicago) represents the top contractors, architects, engineers, and specialty consulting firms in the Midwest.
- Society of Talent Acquisition & Recruitment of Chicago (STARChicago) brings people together to advance the talent acquisition profession in the workplace.
View the entire List of Professional Associations & Organizations >>