List of Automotive Employment Agencies (Staffing & Recruiting Firms)
The following Automotive Employment Agencies are always looking for qualified Automotive professionals.
These agencies place candidates into temp, contract, and full-time roles across all experience levels. For many job seekers, reaching out to industry-specific employment agencies is a tactic with hidden potential.
Related: Automotive Tag Posts
Connecting with staffing agencies and recruiting firms in this space is as simple as visiting each agency’s website (from the list below) and following the process for submitting your Resume.
Here’s the List:
- Act Auto Staffing specializes in recruiting for the auto, truck, tire, and collision industries.
- AutoJob Experts is dedicated to filling key positions in the automotive workplace with the best people available.
- Autopeople is a national recruiting firm that specializes in placing candidates into automotive jobs at car dealerships.
- Automotive Personnel is an executive search firm specializing in the recruitment of automotive executives, management and professionals.
- Automotive Personnel Network actively recruits the best talent in the automotive and logistics industries.
- Car People specializes in automotive, marine, RV, motorcycle and related occupations.
- Jack Young Automotive specializes in recruiting candidates for mid to senior level career opportunities for the automotive industry.
- JC Malone is constantly seeking top candidates to place in jobs for automobile engineers, skilled mechanics, and several other exciting careers in the automotive industry.
- Tire Talent is a boutique search firm specializing in tire, auto, truck, OTR, farm & agriculture, rubber, and plastics industries.
View the compilation of Employment Agencies (by Industry) >>