List of Atlanta, GA Employment Agencies (Staffing & Recruiting Firms)
The following Atlanta Employment Agencies play a key role in the local employment scene in Atlanta, GA.
For many job seekers, connecting with local employment agencies is a tactic with untapped potential. These agencies are recruiting for temp, temp-to-hire, contract, and full-time roles at some of Atlanta’s top employers.
Related: Atlanta Tag Posts
It’s usually free to introduce yourself and make yourself known with local employment agencies. Simply visit each agency’s website (from the list below) and follow their instructions to submit your Resume.
Here’s the List:
- 6 Degrees Group is a locally owned, full-service accounting and finance placement firm in Atlanta.
- Accountants One is an accounting & finance recruiting firm servicing Atlanta-Raleigh-Charlotte.
- Atlanta’s Finest Staffing specializes in the placement of temporary and full-time jobs in Atlanta.
- Atlanta Recruiting Group is a direct placement firm in Atlanta, GA.
- Cambridge Professional Group specializes in the recruitment of legal, financial, technical and office support staff in Atlanta, GA.
- Chase Professionals is one of the largest privately owned Atlanta-based recruitment firms.
- Employment Atlanta is an employment agency for accounting and finance professionals.
- Flexible Staffing of Georgia is a staffing agency based in Lawrenceville, GA.
- FPC of Atlanta places candidates in positions that match their skills and knowledge.
- Horizon Staffing provides temporary and full-time staffing solutions in Atlanta and Savannah.
- Lucas Group is a premier executive search firm based in Atlanta, GA.
View the compilation of Employment Agencies (by US City) >>