List of Accounting Events and Conferences
Attending an accounting event is a time-tested method for meeting and connecting with industry peers as well as exploring hot topics in your particular niche. I encourage you to use this list as a starting point for gathering information on dates, rates, and agendas for upcoming accounting events.
These events are often hosted by the national chapter of a professional association. For instance, NAEA is a national membership organization for enrolled agents. It hosts an annual national conference bringing EAs together for face-to-face interaction. This is just one example of an event – do your research to identify the right event for you!
Here’s the list of Conferences and Events for Accounting Professionals:
- AICPA ENGAGE is attended by the most influential body of professional accountants in the world.
- American Payroll Association hosts a series of annual workshops and general sessions presented by payroll subject matter experts.
- Latino Tax Fest is the only tax convention with classes in English and Spanish.
- NAEA National Conference delivers best-in-class tax representation education for EAs.
- NATP National Conference hosts an annual event for gaining and developing professional tax expertise.
- NSA Annual Meeting is designed for education, fun, social opportunities, and peer-to-peer networking.
- Women Who Count is an annual event for women in accounting and finance, hosted by the AFWA.