List of Telecommunications Employers
The following list of Telecommunications Employers is a compilation of companies in the telecom industry.
These ’employers’ are vital to our economy and offer valuable employment opportunities. If you’re looking to work for a company in the Telecommunications space – try visiting the websites of these telecom employers.
Read: How to Build a Target Employer List
Savvy job seekers understand the value of targeting telecommunications employers and visiting their individual websites. This allows you to skip large job boards, which are crowded and competitive platforms. I put this list together with links to each company’s hiring page to show how easy it is to find jobs at organizations in the telecommunications field.
Here’s the list of companies in the telecommunications industry:
- American Tower is a leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless communications sites.
Crown Castle owns, operates and leases 40,000+ cell towers and 60,000+ route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major US market.
- AT&T is the second-largest telecommunications company in the United States.
- Motorola provides mission-critical communications products and services to public safety and commercial customers around the world.
- SBA Communications is a leading independent owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure across North, Central and South America.
- Sprint offers a range of wireless and wire-line communications products and services.
- Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.
View the full list of Top Employers for Job Seekers >>
Would you like to add a Top Telecommunications Employer to this list?
Please send information on the Telecommunications company / employer for inclusion.