List of Top Employers in Telecommunications
You may dramatically improve your job search results by cutting out the middleman (big job boards) and going straight to the source. Make it your mission to visit company websites regularly, to view new job postings.
Below is a list of top employers in telecommunications. Great resource for engineers, telephone operators, customer service reps, and more. Click a link below to route directly to the company’s internal hiring page. It’s wise to make sure your Resume is sharp before applying. We can help, there.
Here’s the list of top Telecommunications Employers:
- American Tower is a leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless communications sites.
Crown Castle owns, operates and leases 40,000+ cell towers and 60,000+ route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major US market.
- AT&T is the second-largest telecommunications company in the United States.
- Motorola provides mission-critical communications products and services to public safety and commercial customers around the world.
- SBA Communications is a leading independent owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure across North, Central and South America.
- Sprint offers a range of wireless and wire-line communications products and services.
- Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.