List of Telecommunications Employers
The following Telecommunications Employers List is a compilation of website links to the careers page at some of the top companies (aka employers) in the telecommunications industry.
99.99% of telecommunications employers (in the United States) have an individual website to advertise job openings within their company. Savvy job seekers know that visiting these sites may dramatically improve one’s job search results versus the typical approach of using big, crowded job boards like Indeed and Monster.
Below is a list of telecommunications employers, which is a valuable resource for those desiring to work for an employer in the telecommunications industry. I started building this list to show how easy it is to skip the middleman (big job sites) and search jobs at top telecommunications employers. Visit each page and follow the steps to apply!
Here’s the list of Telecommunications Employers:
- American Tower is a leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless communications sites.
Crown Castle owns, operates and leases 40,000+ cell towers and 60,000+ route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major US market.
- AT&T is the second-largest telecommunications company in the United States.
- Motorola provides mission-critical communications products and services to public safety and commercial customers around the world.
- SBA Communications is a leading independent owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure across North, Central and South America.
- Sprint offers a range of wireless and wire-line communications products and services.
- Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.