List of Semiconductors Employers
The following Semiconductor Employers List is a compilation of website links to the careers page at some of the top companies (aka employers) in the semiconductor industry.
99.99% of semiconductor employers (in the United States) have an individual website to advertise job openings within their company. Savvy job seekers know that visiting these sites may dramatically improve one’s job search results versus the typical approach of using big, crowded job boards like Indeed and Monster.
Below is a list of semiconductor employers, which is a valuable resource for those desiring to work for an employer in the semiconductor industry. I started building this list to show how easy it is to skip the middleman (big job sites) and search for jobs at top semiconductor employers. Visit each page and follow the steps to apply!
Here’s the list of Semiconductor Employers:
- Broadcom is a leading designer, developer and global supplier of a broad range of digital and analog semiconductor connectivity solutions.
- Intel designs, manufactures, and sells technology products and services that create the foundation for limitless invention.
- Lam Research is a trusted global supplier of innovative semiconductor manufacturing equipment and services to the world’s leading chipmakers.
- Microsemi offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for communications, defense & security, aerospace and industrial markets.
- Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices.
- Texas Instruments is a global analog and digital semiconductor IC design and manufacturing company.
- Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3D ICs.
View the full list of Top Employers for Job Seekers >>