List of Retail Employers
The following Retail Employers List is a compilation of website links to the careers page at some of the top companies (aka employers) in the retail industry.
99.99% of retail employers (in the United States) have an individual website to advertise job openings within their company. Savvy job seekers know that visiting these sites may dramatically improve one’s job search results versus the typical approach of using big, crowded job boards like Indeed and Monster.
Below is a list of retail employers, which is a valuable resource for those desiring to work for an employer in the retail industry. I started building this list to show how easy it is to skip the middleman (big job sites) and search for jobs at top retail employers. Visit each page and follow the steps to apply!
Here’s the list of Retail Employers:
- Bed Bath & Beyond employs 65,000+ associates at 1,500 retail locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
- Big Lots is a unique, non-traditional, discount retailer operating over 1,400 stores in 47 states.
- Burlington operates more than 590 stores in 45 states and Puerto Rico, and has a family of over 35,000 associates.
- Camping World is America’s #1 source for RVs, camping accessories, RV maintenance and repair.
- Dillard’s is among the nation’s largest fashion apparel and home furnishings retailers.
- Kroger is one of the nation’s largest grocery retailers.
- DICK’S is a leading omni-channel sporting goods retailer with roughly 25,000 employees.
- Macy’s delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at approximately 670 locations in 45 states, DC, Puerto Rico and Guam.
- Michaels is North America’s largest specialty retailer of arts, crafts, framing, floral, wall décor, and seasonal merchandise with 1,200+ stores in 49 states and Canada.
- Target is a general merchandise retailer selling products through its stores and digital channels.
- The Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer, with stores in all 50 states, DC, PR, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, 10 Canadian provinces, and Mexico.
- Tractor Supply is the largest operator of retail farm stores in America.
- Walmart is a retailing corporation that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.