List of Retail Employers
The following list of Retail Employers is a compilation of major companies in the retail industry.
These ’employers’ are vital to our economy and offer valuable employment opportunities for professionals. If you’re looking to work for a company in the retail space – try visiting the websites of these retail employers.
Related: Retail Tag Posts
Savvy job seekers understand the value of targeting retail employers and visiting their individual websites. This allows you to skip large job boards, which are crowded and competitive platforms. I put this list together with links to each company’s hiring page to show how easy it is to find jobs at organizations in the retail field.
Here’s the list of companies in retail:
- Bed Bath & Beyond employs 65,000+ associates at 1,500 retail locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
- Big Lots is a unique, non-traditional, discount retailer operating over 1,400 stores in 47 states.
- Burlington operates more than 590 stores in 45 states and Puerto Rico, and has a family of over 35,000 associates.
- Camping World is America’s #1 source for RVs, camping accessories, RV maintenance and repair.
- DICK’S is a leading omni-channel sporting goods retailer with roughly 25,000 employees.
- Dillard’s is among the nation’s largest fashion apparel and home furnishings retailers.
- Kroger is one of the nation’s largest grocery retailers.
- Macy’s delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at approximately 670 locations in 45 states, DC, Puerto Rico and Guam.
- Michaels is North America’s largest specialty retailer of arts, crafts, framing, floral, wall décor, and seasonal merchandise with 1,200+ stores in 49 states and Canada.
- Qurate Retail Group is a retail company comprising several leading retail brands across the US.
- Sleep Number is a leading bedding retailer headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with job opportunities available nationwide.
- Target is a general merchandise retailer selling products through its stores and digital channels.
- The Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer, with stores in all 50 states, DC, PR, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, 10 Canadian provinces, and Mexico.
- Tractor Supply is the largest operator of retail farm stores in America.
- Walmart is a retailing corporation that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.
View the full list of Industry Employers (by Sector) >>