List of Top Employers in Retail
You may dramatically improve your job search results by cutting out the middleman (big job boards) and going straight to the source. Make it your mission to visit company websites regularly, to view new job postings.
Below is a list of top employers in retail. Great resource for sales professionals, inventory managers, general managers, and more. Click a link below to route directly to the company’s internal hiring page. It’s wise to make sure your Resume is sharp before applying. We can help, there.
Here’s the list of top Retail Employers:
- Bed Bath & Beyond employs 65,000+ associates at 1,500 retail locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
- Big Lots is a unique, non-traditional, discount retailer operating over 1,400 stores in 47 states.
- Burlington operates more than 590 stores in 45 states and Puerto Rico, and has a family of over 35,000 associates.
- Camping World is America’s #1 source for RVs, camping accessories, RV maintenance and repair.
- Dillard’s is among the nation’s largest fashion apparel and home furnishings retailers.
- Kroger is one of the nation’s largest grocery retailers.
- DICK’S is a leading omni-channel sporting goods retailer with roughly 25,000 employees.
- Macy’s delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at approximately 670 locations in 45 states, DC, Puerto Rico and Guam.
- Michaels is North America’s largest specialty retailer of arts, crafts, framing, floral, wall décor, and seasonal merchandise with 1,200+ stores in 49 states and Canada.
- Target is a general merchandise retailer selling products through its stores and digital channels.
- The Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer, with stores in all 50 states, DC, PR, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, 10 Canadian provinces, and Mexico.
- Tractor Supply is the largest operator of retail farm stores in America.
- Walmart is a retailing corporation that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.