List of Resume Databases for Job Seekers
Resume Databases for Job Seekers are a convenient, simple, and free resource for jump-starting your job search and getting on the path to landing a new job.
Here’s how it works. After posting your Resume to one or more Resume Databases, you can expect to hear from recruiters and hiring managers who are interested in your skills and experience. Many companies pay good money for access to Resume Databases to find talented professionals like you!
Resume Databases certainly have their flaws. You may get solicited for jobs that don’t appeal to you. But, for a free resource that takes less then five minutes to register it may be worth trying. Also, remember that your Resume is posted to a large network with lots of eyeballs, so you’ll want to make a good first impression. We’re here to help, feel free to submit your Resume for a free review!
Here’s the list of the Resume Databases for Job Seekers:
- CareerBuilder is proud to help job seekers and employers connect with one another to make great careers a reality.
- Indeed is the world’s #1 job site, with over 200 million unique visitors every month from over 60 different countries.
- Jobvertise is a free jobs and resume database.
- Monster is a global leader in successfully connecting job opportunities and people.
- ZipRecruiter makes your job search as easy and effective as possible.
View the full list of Job Seeker Resources List >>