$95.00 – $295.00
Project List for entry through executive-level professionals. The Project List is an addendum to the Resume used for listing work projects, presentations, publications, and more. using a Project List allows you to list as many projects as you’d like without worrying about space limitations. Prepared as a MS Word document in third-person.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are lots of reasons for needing one. Here are a couple scenarios where a Project List comes in handy:
- Technical Systems Engineer leading technical teams on a variety of unique and distinctive projects and technical initiatives.
- Event Planner organizing and facilitating multiple conferences, speaking engagements, and fundraising events.
Project List is prepared within 4 business day after completion of the client intake process.
Prices vary by experience level, due to time and expertise requirements for each project.
- Entry = 0-2 years of professional experience (25 & under)
- Professional = 2+ yrs (non management)
- Management = Director, Senior Manager, Vice President
- Executive = Company President, C-Suite (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CMO)