Proactive Job Search
$450.00 – $650.00
Diversify your job search strategy and find more opportunities. Through careful listening, targeted questioning, discussion, and interactive exercises you will:
- Reduce your dependency on using online job boards.
- Learn how to find and approach agencies and recruiters who can help you.
- Practice techniques for networking within your goodwill network.
- Research target companies based on industry preference and geographic location.
- Circumvent the competition and improve your odds of finding a good job.
- Get tips on how to use LinkedIn to find jobs and networking targets.
- Discover other strategies like career fairs, niche job sites, and using social media.
Proactive Job Search – Program One Sheet:
- Coaching: Lead Career Coach (George Dutch) brings 25 years of career coaching experience and a demonstrated mastery for helping entry through executive-level job seekers.
- Process: Place your order and complete the job search assessment. Then your telephone intake session is scheduled to connect with your Career Coach (20 min). After the intake process full coaching session #1 is scheduled (based on mutual availability). Career Coaching is a 1-on-1 connection administered virtually via phone, videochat (Skype), and email support.
- Included: Program contains one intake session (20 min) + 2 full sessions (50 min each) + 15 days email support + session recaps + worksheets/exercises.
Select your appropriate experience level.
- Entry = 0-2 yrs │ Professional = 2+ yrs │ Management = Director, Senior, Vice President │ Executive = Company President, C-Suite (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CMO).