$495.00 – $795.00
Military Transition Resume for entry through executive-level professionals. Demilitarize your experience for prospective corporate employers when applying to private-sector jobs. Great for military personnel from all branches including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard. The intake process is designed to gather more information on your public and private-sector employment history, academic background, etc. After that, your Military Transition Resume is prepared on a reader-friendly and ATS-compliant format. First drafts are ready within five business days and a 30-day window exists for edits and revisions.
- Military to Civilian Transition Resume
- Cover Letter
- Thank You Letter
- References List
- Intake Phone Call
- 30 Days of Unlimited Revisions
- ATS-Friendly Document
Frequently Asked Questions
We pledge to deliver on the following timelines:
- First drafts delivered in 5 business days (after completion of intake process).
- All draft revisions delivered in 3 business days (per each round).
- RUSH (60% faster) delivers first drafts in 2 business days (after intake process).
In general, the Military Transition Resume writing process typically lasts from 10 to 30 business days (start to finish). This timeline takes into consideration completion of the introductory questionnaire, telephone intake call, first draft development, draft revisions (up to 30 days), and preparation of final proofed copies. Best results come from taking this process at a medium pace.
Log into the dedicated client portal to complete the introductory Military Transition Resume questionnaire. Your telephone intake call is scheduled after completion of the introductory questionnaire. This is a 30-60 minute in-depth phone call on a recorded conference line. The goal of this process is to breakdown your experience and objectives in-depth.
Your first drafts are prepared and delivered from scratch in 5 business days. You may request 30 days of draft revisions to ensure your full satisfaction with the final documents. Please allow 3 business days turnaround for each round of revisions. The Military Transition Resume writing process is an interactive one. Client participation is welcome and encouraged.
Your final documents are delivered via email (MS Word & PDF) along with instructions and resources to make the most of your new Military Transition Resume.
Yes, indeed. We’re happy to help you build out a strong LinkedIn profile. Simply visit LinkedIn Optimization to include in your order.
Yes, an in-depth introductory phone call is a standard part of the intake process to better understand your needs and develop a plan for the new Military Transition Resume.
The following resources are made available for download within the client portal.
Job Search Guides
- Guide to Applicant Tracking Systems
- Guide to Behavioral Interviewing
- Guide to Cover Letters
- Guide to Facing Unemployment
- Guide to LinkedIn Settings
- Guide to Networking
- Guide to Professional References
- Guide to Quitting Your Job
- Guide to Salary Negotiation
- Guide to Working With Recruiters
Career Discovery Worksheets & Exercises
- Career Discovery Pondering Questions
- Career Values Identification Workbook
- Researching Occupations Exercise
Goal Setting Worksheets & Exercises
- 3 Month Vision Worksheet
- Annual Goal Setting Worksheet
- Rocking Chair Life Visioning Exercise
- SMART Goal Setting Exercise
- Understanding The Why of Your Goals
- Wacky Wild Goal Brainstorming
Job Search Worksheets & Exercises
- Company Target List Worksheet
- Job Search Fundamentals Checklist
- Job Search Tracker (excel)
- Monthly Goals Worksheet
- Requesting an Informational Interview
Self Improvement Worksheets & Exercises
- Boost Your Strengths Exercise
- Weakness Zapper
Self Reflection Worksheets & Exercises
- 360 Feedback Exercise
- Find Your Hidden Treasure
- Get Perspective Worksheet
- Job Focus Grid
- Personal SWOT Exercise
- Sample Values List
- Top 10 Cognitive Distortions
Interviewing Worksheets & Exercises
- Elevator Pitch
- Interview Cheat Sheet
- Interview Recap Worksheet
- Interview Script
There’s a 30-day window after receiving first drafts allotted for edits, questions, and fine-turning to ensure your satisfaction with the final documents. Please allow three business days turnaround time for each round of revisions.
Military Transition Resumes are more time consuming than normal. In order to maintain high quality service, we currently don’t offer RUSH. The normal timeline is five business days turnaround after completion of the client intake process. It’s best to give at least two weeks of lead-time before you need a finalized document.
Rates vary by seniority level, as it’s a reliable indicator for how time-consuming and complex the project is. Please see the drop down menus below FAQ (on this page) to make your selections.