List of Top Employers in Oil & Energy
You may dramatically improve your job search results by cutting out the middleman (big job boards) and going straight to the source. Make it your mission to visit company websites regularly, to view new job postings.
Below is a list of top employers in oil & energy. Great resource for professionals in renewables, power & nuclear, engineering, and more. Click a link below to route directly to the company’s internal hiring page. It’s wise to make sure your Resume is sharp before applying. We can help, there.
Here’s the list of top Oil & Energy Employers:
- Apache is an independent energy company that explores for, develops and produces natural gas, crude oil and natural gas liquids.
- BP is one of the world’s leading international oil and gas companies.
- Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future.
- ConocoPhillips is a global oil and gas company conducting operations and activities in 17 countries.
- Delek is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, asphalt, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing.
- ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world.
- Shell is a global energy company with 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries, working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
- Targa Resources is a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America.
- Vistra Energy is an integrated retail and generation company.
- World Fuel Services is a leading global fuel logistics company.