Job Seekers: Checkout these Networking Sites
Networking Sites for Job Seekers are a valuable resource for connecting with other professionals, discovering job opportunities, and finding connections at potential employers.
LinkedIn is a business-focused social networking site designed to help people network professionally. The site lets you find other business associates, clients, and colleagues whom you already know. Networking is a numbers game and you should use multiple networking platforms (not just LinkedIn) to discover networking and job opportunities.
Make sure you have a strong Resume and LinkedIn Profile before beginning your networking activities. Also, take time for self-reflection to identify exactly what you want. When you have clearly defined goals your networking efforts are way more effective.
Here’s the list of the Networking Sites for Job Seekers:
- Alignable is the free network where small business owners build trusted relationships and generate referrals.
- BranchOut connects high-performance individuals with incredible career opportunities and is the largest professional community on Facebook with more than 30 million users.
- Fridayd takes the work out of finding work for the job-seeker with a one-stop solution that does job search, application and tracking for the job seeker.
- Jibber Jobber is a career management
2.0 site offering job networking , career developmen t blog and tools to manage your career beyond each job search.
- LinkedIn operates the world’s largest professional network on the Internet with more than 467 million members in over 200 countries and territories.
- Opportunity matches you with professionals and allows you to discover employment opportunities.
- Protopia makes networking simple, engaging, and respectful.
View the full list of Job Seeker Resources List >>