List of Top Employers in Logistics
You may dramatically improve your job search results by cutting out the middleman (big job boards) and going straight to the source. Make it your mission to visit company websites regularly, to view new job postings.
Below is a list of top employers in logistics. Great resource for supply chain managers, inventory specialists, distributors, and more. Click a link below to route directly to the company’s internal hiring page. It’s wise to make sure your Resume is sharp before applying. We can help, there.
Here’s the list of top Logistics Employers:
- Americold is the global leader in temperature controlled warehousing and logistics to the food industry.
- C.H. Robinson is a third party logistics provider offering freight transportation and logistics, outsource solutions, produce sourcing and information services.
- CEVA Logistics is one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply-chain management companies with 41,000 employees in more than 160 countries.
- DHL provides solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
- Expeditors is a global logistics company that employs over 12,900 trained professionals in 251 locations across six continents.
- FedEx connects people and possibilities through a worldwide portfolio of shipping, transportation, e-commerce and business services.
- J.B. Hunt is one of the largest transportation logistics companies in North America.
- Penske is an award-winning organization known for its expertise, thought leadership and world-class performance in helping leading companies optimize their supply chains.
- Schneider is a leading provider of premium truckload and intermodal services with over 200 facilities worldwide and 10,000+truck fleet.
- UPS is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight.
- XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies.