List of Las Vegas Employers
The following Las Vegas Employers List is a compilation of website links to the careers page at some of the top companies (aka employers) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
99% of Las Vegas employers have an individual website to advertise job openings within their company. Savvy job seekers know that visiting these sites may dramatically improve one’s job search results versus the typical approach of using big, crowded job boards like Indeed and Monster.
Below is a list of top Las Vegas employers, which is a valuable resource for those desiring to work for an employer in the greater metropolitan area. I started building this list to show how easy it is to skip the middleman (big job sites) and search for jobs at some of the top companies in Las Vegas. Visit each page and follow the steps to apply!
Here’s the list of Top Las Vegas Employers:
- 411 Locals is an internet advertising agency specializing in local search engine optimization, web design and online marketing solutions.
- Boyd Gaming Corporation is one of the nation’s leading casino entertainment companies.
- Credit One Bank is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products.
- Diamond Resorts offers destinations, events and experiences to help members make a habit of breaking from the routine.
- Everi is a diverse collection of incredibly dedicated and fiercely talented individuals committed to giving casino patrons and operators alike a premium experience
- Global Experience Specialists is a global, full-service provider for live events headquartered in Las Vegas, NV.
- GoWireless enriches people’s lives through wireless communications while providing exceptional customer service.
- JT4 is a federal contractor providing engineering and technical support to multiple western test ranges.
- Las Vegas Sands is the pre-eminent developer and operator of world-class integrated resorts.
- Link Technologies specializes in professional services and staffing for information technology, project management, cyber security, and audit/compliance.
- Marshall Retail Group is the nation’s largest, independent specialty retailer in the casino-resort and airport marketplace.
- MGM Resorts International is renowned for a winning combination of quality entertainment, luxurious facilities and exceptional customer service.
- NV Energy provides a wide range of energy services and products to approximately 2.4 million citizens of Nevada and nearly 40 million tourists annually.
- Palms Casino Resort is one of Las Vegas’ most sought-after destinations.
- Precision Opinion is a market research firm that plans, develops and implements short and long-term data collection programs.
- Rimini Street is a global provider of enterprise software support products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products.
- Scientific Games is a global leader in the gaming and lottery industries.
- Southwest Gas provides natural gas to more than two million customers in AZ, CA, & NV.
- Station Casinos is the leading provider of gaming and entertainment to the residents of Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Switch offers the world’s only Tier 5® Platinum hyperscale data center ecosystems at its two campuses located in Las Vegas and Tahoe Reno, Nevada.
- UNLV is one of the most affirmative and dynamic academic environments in the country.
- Zappos is a Las Vegas-based subsidiary of Amazon.com and leader in online apparel and footwear sales.
View the full list of Local Employers by City >>