List of Financial Services Employers
The following list of Financial Services Employers is a compilation of major companies in the finance industry.
These ’employers’ are vital to our economy and offer valuable employment opportunities for professionals. If you’re looking to work for a company in the finance space – try visiting the websites of these top finance employers.
Related: Finance Tag Posts
Savvy job seekers understand the value of targeting finance employers and visiting their individual websites. This allows you to skip large job boards, which are crowded and competitive platforms. I put this list together with links to each company’s hiring page to show how easy it is to find jobs at organizations in the field of finance.
Here’s the list of companies in financial services:
- American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
- Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services.
- First American Financial serves homebuyers and sellers, real estate professionals, loan originators and servicers, commercial property professionals, and homebuilders.
- Fiserv is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.
- Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base.
- Intercontinental Exchange operates global markets and clearing houses, and delivers information and tech designed to help companies manage risk and raise capital.
- KeyCorp is one of the nation’s largest financial services companies.
- JPMorgan Chase provides innovative financial solutions for consumers, small businesses, corporations, governments and institutions around the world.
- Raymond James is a diversified holding company providing financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities.
- USAA is among the leading providers of financial planning, insurance, investments and banking products to members of the U.S. military and their families.
- Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories to digital currency.
- Western & Southern provides millions of individuals, businesses and institutions with life and health insurance, annuities, mutual funds, and investment management products and services.
- Western Union provides consumers and businesses with fast, reliable and convenient ways to send and receive money around the world, to send payments and to purchase money orders.
View the full list of Industry Employers (by Sector) >>