List of Top Financial Services Employers
The following Financial Services Employers List is a compilation of website links to the careers page at some of the top companies (aka employers) in the financial services industry.
99.99% of financial services employers (in the United States) have an individual website to advertise job openings within their company. Savvy job seekers know that visiting these sites may dramatically improve one’s job search results versus the typical approach of using big, crowded job boards like Indeed and Monster.
Below is a list of top financial services employers, which is a valuable resource for those desiring to work for an employer in the financial services industry. I started building this list to show how easy it is to skip the middleman (big job sites) and search for jobs at companies in financial services. Visit each page and follow the steps to apply!
Here’s the list of Top Financial Services Employers:
- American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
- Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services.
- First American Financial serves homebuyers and sellers, real estate professionals, loan originators and servicers, commercial property professionals, and homebuilders.
- Fiserv is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.
- Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base.
- Intercontinental Exchange operates global markets and clearing houses, and delivers information and tech designed to help companies manage risk and raise capital.
- KeyCorp is one of the nation’s largest financial services companies.
- JPMorgan Chase provides innovative financial solutions for consumers, small businesses, corporations, governments and institutions around the world.
- Raymond James is a diversified holding company providing financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities.
- USAA is among the leading providers of financial planning, insurance, investments and banking products to members of the U.S. military and their families.
- Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories to digital currency.
- Western & Southern provides millions of individuals, businesses and institutions with life and health insurance, annuities, mutual funds, and investment management products and services.
- Western Union provides consumers and businesses with fast, reliable and convenient ways to send and receive money around the world, to send payments and to purchase money orders.
View the full list of Top Employers for Job Seekers >>