List of Top Fashion Employers
The following Fashion Employers List is a compilation of website links to the careers page at some of the top companies (aka employers) in the fashion industry.
99.99% of fashion employers (in the United States) have an individual website to advertise job openings within their company. Savvy job seekers know that visiting these sites may dramatically improve one’s job search results versus the typical approach of using big, crowded job boards like Indeed and Monster.
Below is a list of top fashion employers, which is a valuable resource for those desiring to work for an employer in the fashion industry. I started building this list to show how easy it is to skip the middleman (big job sites) and search for jobs at some of the top fashion companies. Visit each page and follow the steps to apply!
Here’s the list of Top Fashion Employers:
- American Eagle Outfitters operates five distinct lifestyle brands with more than 1,000 stores and 40,000 associates worldwide.
- Eddie Bauer is an active, outdoor brand rooted in the Great Northwest.
- Gap Inc. is a leading international specialty retailer with five brands and 3,200 stores.
- VF Corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands.
- Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear.
- Marcus Lemonis Fashion Group is a growing list of fashion brands and retailers.
- Nautica is a leading global lifestyle brand ranging from men’s, women’s and children’s apparel and accessories to a complete home collection.
- PVH is one of the largest global apparel companies.
- Ralph Lauren is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products.
- Under Armour is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance apparel, footwear and accessories for men, women and youth.
View the full list of Top Employers for Job Seekers >>