List of Fashion Employers
The following list of Fashion Employers is a compilation of major companies in the fashion industry.
These ’employers’ are vital to our economy and offer valuable employment opportunities for professionals. If you’re looking to work for a company in the fashion space – try visiting the websites of these top fashion employers.
Read: How to Build a Target Employer List
Related: Fashion Tag Posts
Savvy job seekers understand the value of targeting fashion employers and visiting their individual websites. This allows you to skip large job boards, which are crowded and competitive platforms. I put this list together with links to each company’s hiring page to show how easy it is to find jobs at organizations in the field of fashion.
Here’s the list of companies in fashion:
- American Eagle Outfitters operates five distinct lifestyle brands with more than 1,000 stores and 40,000 associates worldwide.
- Converse is an iconic shoes and apparel brand with job opportunities nationwide.
- Eddie Bauer is an active, outdoor brand rooted in the Great Northwest.
- Gap Inc. is a leading international specialty retailer with five brands and 3,200 stores.
- J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand.
- Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear.
- Nautica is a leading global lifestyle brand ranging from men’s, women’s and children’s apparel and accessories to a complete home collection.
- PVH is one of the largest global apparel companies.
- Ralph Lauren is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products.
- Under Armour is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance apparel, footwear and accessories for men, women and youth.
- VF Corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands.
View the full list of Industry Employers (by Sector) >>
Would you like to add a Top Fashion Employer to this list?
Please send information on the Fashion company / employer for inclusion.