List of Top Employers in Fashion
You may dramatically improve your job search results by cutting out the middleman (big job boards) and going straight to the source. Make it your mission to visit company websites regularly, to view new job postings.
Below is a list of top employers in fashion. Great resource for buyers, clothing designers, visual merchandisers, and more. Click a link below to route directly to the company’s internal hiring page. It’s wise to make sure your Resume is sharp before applying. We can help, there.
Here’s the list of top Fashion Employers:
- American Eagle Outfitters operates five distinct lifestyle brands with more than 1,000 stores and 40,000 associates worldwide.
- Eddie Bauer is an active, outdoor brand rooted in the Great Northwest.
- Gap Inc. is a leading international specialty retailer with five brands and 3,200 stores.
- VF Corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands.
- Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear.
- Marcus Lemonis Fashion Group is a growing list of fashion brands and retailers.
- Nautica is a leading global lifestyle brand ranging from men’s, women’s and children’s apparel and accessories to a complete home collection.
- PVH is one of the largest global apparel companies.
- Ralph Lauren is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products.
- Under Armour is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance apparel, footwear and accessories for men, women and youth.