List of Top Automotive Employers
The following Automotive Employers List is a compilation of website links to the careers page at some of the top companies (aka employers) in the automotive industry.
99.99% of automotive employers (in the United States) have an individual website to advertise job openings within their company. Savvy job seekers know that visiting these sites may dramatically improve one’s job search results versus the typical approach of using big, crowded job boards like Indeed and Monster.
Below is a list of top automotive employers, which is a valuable resource for those desiring to work for an employer in the automotive industry. I started building this list to show how easy it is to skip the middleman (big job sites) and search for jobs at some of the top automotive companies. Visit each page and follow the steps to apply!
Here’s the list of Top Automotive Employers:
- BMW is the world’s leading manufacturer of premium automobiles and motorcycles, and provider of premium mobility and financial services.
- Dana is a global technology leader in efficient power conveyance and energy management solutions.
- Fiat Chrysler is the seventh-largest automaker in the world based on total annual vehicle sales.
- Ford designs, manufactures, markets and services a full line of Ford cars, trucks, SUVs, electrified vehicles and Lincoln luxury vehicles.
- GM is a global leader designing, building and selling cars, trucks, crossovers and automobile parts.
- Harley-Davidson fulfills dreams of personal freedom for people around the world.
- Kia offers a complete line of vehicles throughout the United States. Its manufacturing plant in West Point, GA is responsible for creating 15,000+ plant and supplier jobs.
- Mazda is a world-wide automotive manufacturer with 20,000+ US employees.
- Oshkosh is a leader in designing, manufacturing and servicing a broad range of access equipment, commercial, fire & emergency, military and specialty vehicles and vehicle bodies.
- Tesla designs, develops, manufactures and sells fully electric vehicles.
- Toyota is a global automotive industry leader with approximately 30,000 US employees.
- Volkswagen is one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers with 6,000 employees in the United States.
View the full list of Top Employers for Job Seekers >>