List of Top Airlines Employers
The following Airlines Employers List is a compilation of website links to the careers page at some of the top companies (aka employers) in the airlines industry.
99.99% of airlines employers (in the United States) have an individual website to advertise job openings within their company. Savvy job seekers know that visiting these sites may dramatically improve one’s job search results versus the typical approach of using big, crowded job boards like Indeed and Monster.
Below is a list of top airlines employers, which is a valuable resource for those desiring to work for an employer in the airlines industry. I started building this list to show how easy it is to skip the middleman (big job sites) and search for jobs at some of the top airliners. Visit each page and follow the steps to apply!
Here’s the list of Top Airlines Employers:
- Alaska Airlines serves 111 destinations in the lower 48, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica and Mexico.
- Allegiant Air is a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline with nearly 4,000 employees.
- American Airlines is one of the largest airlines in the world with 113,000+ employees worldwide.
- Delta Air Lines employs nearly 80,000 people worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 800 aircraft.
- Frontier Airlines serves more than 60 destinations in the United States.
- Hawaiian Airlines offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from 11 U.S. gateway cities and employs 6,100+.
- JetBlue is an American low-cost carrier, and the 6th-largest airline in the United States with about 20,000 employees.
- Southwest Airlines is the nation’s largest domestic air carrier with 55,000+ employees.
- Spirit Airlines operates more than 400 daily flights to more than 59 destinations in the U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean.
- United Airlines operates more than 4,500 flights a day to 339 airports across five continents.
View the full list of Top Employers for Job Seekers >>