List of Airlines Employers
The following list of Airlines Employers is a compilation of major companies in the airlines space.
These ’employers’ are vital to our economy and offer valuable employment opportunities for professionals. If you’re looking to work for a company in the airlines industry – try visiting the websites of these top airlines employers.
Related: Aerospace Tag Posts
Savvy job seekers understand the value of targeting airlines employers and visiting their individual websites. This allows you to skip large job boards, which are crowded and competitive platforms. I put this list together with links to each company’s hiring page to show how easy it is to find jobs at organizations in the airlines industry.
Here’s the list of Airliners:
- Alaska Airlines serves 111 destinations in the lower 48, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica and Mexico.
- Allegiant Air is a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline with nearly 4,000 employees.
- American Airlines is one of the largest airlines in the world with 113,000+ employees worldwide.
- Delta Air Lines employs nearly 80,000 people worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 800 aircraft.
- Frontier Airlines serves more than 60 destinations in the United States.
- Hawaiian Airlines offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from 11 U.S. gateway cities and employs 6,100+.
- JetBlue is an American low-cost carrier, and the 6th-largest airline in the United States with about 20,000 employees.
- Southwest Airlines is the nation’s largest domestic air carrier with 55,000+ employees.
- Spirit Airlines operates more than 400 daily flights to more than 59 destinations in the U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean.
- United Airlines operates more than 4,500 flights a day to 339 airports across five continents.
View the full list of Industry Employers (by Sector) >>