List of Top Employers in Airlines
You may dramatically improve your job search results by cutting out the middleman (big job boards) and going straight to the source. Make it your mission to visit company websites regularly, to view new job postings.
Below is a list of top employers in airlines. Great resource for aviation technicians, flight attendants, pilots, and more. Click a link below to route directly to the company’s internal hiring page. It’s wise to make sure your Resume is sharp before applying. We can help, there.
Here’s the list of top Airlines Employers:
- Alaska Airlines serves 111 destinations in the lower 48, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica and Mexico.
- Allegiant Air is a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline with nearly 4,000 employees.
- American Airlines is one of the largest airlines in the world with 113,000+ employees worldwide.
- Delta Air Lines employs nearly 80,000 people worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 800 aircraft.
- Frontier Airlines serves more than 60 destinations in the United States.
- Hawaiian Airlines offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from 11 U.S. gateway cities and employs 6,100+.
- JetBlue is an American low-cost carrier, and the 6th-largest airline in the United States with about 20,000 employees.
- Southwest Airlines is the nation’s largest domestic air carrier with 55,000+ employees.
- Spirit Airlines operates more than 400 daily flights to more than 59 destinations in the U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean.
- United Airlines operates more than 4,500 flights a day to 339 airports across five continents.