List of Aerospace Employers
The following list of Aerospace Employers is a compilation of major companies in the aerospace field.
These ’employers’ are vital to our economy and offer valuable employment opportunities for professionals. If you’re looking to work for a company in the aerospace field – try visiting the websites of these top aerospace employers.
Related: Aerospace Tag Posts
Savvy job seekers understand the value of targeting aerospace employers and visiting their individual websites. This allows you to skip large job boards, which are crowded and competitive platforms. I put this list together with links to each company’s hiring page to show how easy it is to find jobs at organizations in the field of aerospace.
Here’s the list of companies in Aerospace:
- Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern, eco-efficient and comprehensive family of airliners.
- Barnes Aerospace is an international manufacturer of precision-machined and fabricated components and assemblies for original equipment.
- Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
- Crane supplies critical systems and components to the aerospace and defense markets.
- Esterline is a diversified, global manufacturer of highly engineered solutions primarily for aerospace and defense markets.
- HEICO engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of aerospace, defense, and electronics related products and services in the United States and internationally.
- Hexcel is a leading producer of carbon fiber reinforcements and resin systems, and the world leader in honeycomb manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry,
- Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company.
- NORDAM is one of the largest independently owned aerospace companies employing 2,500 people across multiple, strategically-located operations and customer support facilities.
- Rockwell Collins is a leader in aviation and high-integrity solutions for commercial and military customers around the world.
- SpaceX designs, manufactures and launches the world’s most advanced rockets and spacecraft.
- TransDigm is a leading global designer, producer and supplier of highly engineered aircraft components for use on nearly all commercial and military aircraft in service today.
- Woodward is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control solutions for the aerospace and industrial markets.
- United Technologies serves customers in the commercial aerospace, defense and building industries.
- Ball Aerospace provides end-to-end capabilities to civil, defense, intelligence, commercial and international customers.
View the full list of Industry Employers (by Sector) >>